Being aware of the reality at a global level and prioritizing the well-being of our guests and collaborators, we share with the community of Hotel Círculo Condesa our institutional regulation regarding COVID-19.
In this statement, we detail the security and hygiene measures and processes that are already implemented in our facilities, considering the instructions of International Health, the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Federal Secretary of Health of Mexico.
- The entrances are equipped with a disinfectant mat
- Baggage disinfection with ozone
- Antibacterial gel is available in common areas
- An infrared thermometer is available for timely checks in case of clients with symptoms
- A mask is provided for guests per stay
- All the staff wear masks and gloves
HYGIENE PROTOCOL IN PUBLIC AREAS
- Continuous cleaning of public spaces and high contact surfaces such as telephones, pens, computers, door plates, remote controls, light switches, etc.
- The machines in the gym will be cleaned and disinfected between the uses of each client
- Continuous sanitation in terrace area, healthy distance between tables in common areas
- Constant cleaning and sanitation in elevators, and additional material to press de elevator buttons.
- Our cleaning products comply with international viral sanitation standard
HYGIENE PROTOCOL IN ROOMS
- Sanitation with ozone equipment in rooms prior to Check in
- The cleaning of walls, floors, mirrors, handles, toilets, furniture, drawers and functional equipment will have particular focus
- Disinfection of room service products
- All our trash cans have a lid, double bag, and minimal contact mechanism
- Cleaning the minibar service in the room
- Constant training of the staff
- Protocol of immediate notification of suspicious cases to the Secretary of Health
- Reinforcement of recommendations to the clients and staff to wash their hands
- Personal protection equipment is granted to all personnel
- Oximeter available
- Medical service
- Strict control of suppliers regarding the use of personal protective equipment and safety distance
- At the time of booking, the service conditions and prevention steps will be explained to customers
- The keys undergo a disinfection process upon their delivery to the reception